Roll Top dry bags (set of 2) are also included. Colours for rain cover and dry bags may change depending on availability of fabric. Mustang 50Ltrs Saddle Bag from Guardian Gears is a perfect companion for your rides weather riding solo or with a Pillion. This Saddle Bag fits most motorcycles with a straight exhaust and comes with a Heat Resistant Fabric on the Bottom Side to prevent damage even if the bag touches the exhaust. The Saddle bag comes with high tensile straps, heavy duty fittings, 3M Scotchlite reflective tape on all sides, Rain Cover for monsoon rides, and One year Warranty against any manufacturing defect.
- Made from Industrial Grade, High Abrasion Resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon Fabric.
- Heavy Duty Fittings and High Tensile Straps for long life and Durability.
- Original YKK Zippers and YKK Sliders.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Strips on all sides for Safer Night Rides.
- Huge 50Ltrs Capacity for Long Rides.
- Huge Quick Access External Pocket for Ease of Use.
- Suitable to all Royal Enfield Motorcycles and Motorcycles with a Straight Exhaust.
- Adjustable center Flap for easy fitting if using with or without a Saddle Stay.
- Rain Proof Covers and Inside Dry bags included with the bags.
- Heat Resistant Bottom Panel which prevents the bag from Damage in case it touches the exhaust.
- Note that this panel is only Heat Resistant, so long exposure to a hot exhaust may result in damage and is not covered under warranty.
Typically, it takes around 5-7* working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20* working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by our 3rd party courier partners. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners.
In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
- Each product from Guardian Gear has a specific warranty period. The specific warranty period for a product is mentioned in the “Warranty” drop-down in the “Product Details” section on the product page on ryoxgears.com.
- Warranty will be applicable only on products purchased at full printed MRP, from a Guardian Gear Exclusive Store, a Guardian Gear Authorized Dealership, a Guardian Gear Authorized Online Reseller or from www.guardiangears.in. To see the full list, visit the Store Locator on www.guardiangears.in.
- Warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product.
- A valid warranty claim can be successfully initiated only by filling in and submitting the “Warranty Claim” form on www.guardiangears.in, before the expiry of the specific warranty period of the product for which warranty is to be claimed. The customer needs to submit a valid tax invoice of the product, issued by a Guardian Gear authorized seller and clear images of the product on which warranty is being claimed. Warranty claims received after the expiry of the warranty period will be automatically rejected.
- The warranty specifically covers only manufacturing defects. It does not cover damage caused by user errors, wear and tear, improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, accidental damage or the degradation of the materials that occurs after use.
- The warranty excludes loss, damage cost or expense of whatsoever nature, to personal property, user or third parties; directly or indirectly caused by, resulting from or in connection with any manufacturing defect in the product. In the case of warranty claims accepted by Guardian Gear, the liability of Guardian Gear is limited only to repair/replacement of the product or compensation for the original MRP of the product.
- Guardian Gear retains the prerogative to accept or reject a warranty claim. We aim to objectively evaluate each claim and work with the customer to resolve the claim in a mutually satisfactory manner.
- For warranty claims made and accepted within the first 15 days of purchase/delivery, we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product. Another unit of the product will be shipped to the customer as soon as the warranty product has been delivered to our facility and verified against the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim.
- For warranty claims made and accepted after the first 15 days of purchase/delivery, the customer is required to ship the product back to us on the address that we will provide. The cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer. Guardian Gear will not be responsible for any damage, delay or loss of the product in transit from the customer’s address to our central warehousing facility. Once the warranty product has been delivered to our facility and verified against the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim; we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the product. The cost of shipping the repaired/replaced product back to the customer will be borne by Guardian Gear.
- In the case that a warranty claim is accepted for replacement, but the product is not in stock, the customer will have the option to choose between store credit or alternate replacement of the same or higher value. A store credit will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue and redeemable only on www.guardiangears.in or at a Guardian Gear Exclusive Store. Guardian Gear retains the prerogative to offer an alternate replacement. The customer retains the prerogative to wait for the product to be restocked, which needs to be communicated by the customer to us, via email. No refund will be issued in the case of an accepted warranty claim.