Alpha Semi Hard Waterproof Sports Panniers (For Up-Swept Exhausts) (50Ltrs) by Guardian Gears
2 sold in last 8 hours
4 In stock
Rs. 9,900.00 Rs. 6,999.00
Made from high quality material with five layers on the impact side of the bag. Outer layer is highly durable abrasion & heat resistant Industrial Diamond Spring Leather Fabric.2nd layer is 1680 denier abrasion resistant Ballistic nylon fabric.3rd layer is a Polypropylene 1.5mm thick sheet for stiffness.4th layer is made...
Subcribe to back in stock notification
customers are viewing this product
- Made from high quality material with five layers on the impact side of the bag. Outer layer is highly durable abrasion & heat resistant Industrial Diamond Spring Leather Fabric.
2nd layer is 1680 denier abrasion resistant Ballistic nylon fabric.
3rd layer is a Polypropylene 1.5mm thick sheet for stiffness.
4th layer is made with highly durable inner liner fabric.
5th layer is made with waterproof abrasion resistant RipStop 250GSM DWR Fabric, with heat sealed seams. This makes this bag the toughest bag available in the market. Total Capacity 25Ltrs x 2 = 50Ltrs
- Original YKK Zippers & Pullers
- Original PVC coated 3M Reflective Tape.
- Durable & Robust Fittings.
- High tensile seat-belt type straps which keep the bag stable even on high speeds.
- Unique design specially made for motorcycles with up-swept exhausts.
- Waterproof Outer Cover is also included for protection from Dust and Grime.
Shipping Policy:Typically, it takes around 5-7* working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20* working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by our 3rd party courier partners. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners.
In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
- Each product from Guardian Gear has a specific warranty period. The specific warranty period for a product is mentioned in the “Warranty” drop-down in the “Product Details” section on the product page on www.guardiangears.in
- Warranty will be applicable only on products purchased at full printed MRP, from a Guardian Gear Exclusive Store, a Guardian Gear Authorized Dealership, a Guardian Gear Authorized Online Reseller or from www.guardiangears.in. To see the full list, visit the Store Locator on www.guardiangears.in.
- Warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The customer needs to submit a valid tax invoice of the product, issued by a Guardian Gear authorized seller and clear images of the product on which warranty is being claimed. Warranty claims received after the expiry of the warranty period will be automatically rejected.
- The warranty specifically covers only manufacturing defects. It does not cover damage caused by user errors, wear and tear, improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, accidental damage or the degradation of the materials that occurs after use.
- The warranty excludes loss, damage cost or expense of whatsoever nature, to personal property, user or third parties; directly or indirectly caused by, resulting from or in connection with any manufacturing defect in the product. In the case of warranty claims accepted by Guardian Gear, the liability of Guardian Gear is limited only to repair/replacement of the product or compensation for the original MRP of the product.
- Guardian Gear retains the prerogative to accept or reject a warranty claim. We aim to objectively evaluate each claim and work with the customer to resolve the claim in a mutually satisfactory manner.
- For warranty claims made and accepted within the first 15 days of purchase/delivery, we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product. Another unit of the product will be shipped to the customer as soon as the warranty product has been delivered to our facility and verified against the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim.
- For warranty claims made and accepted after the first 15 days of purchase/delivery, the customer is required to ship the product back to us on the address that we will provide. The cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer. Guardian Gear will not be responsible for any damage, delay or loss of the product in transit from the customer’s address to our central warehousing facility. Once the warranty product has been delivered to our facility and verified against the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim; we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the product. The cost of shipping the repaired/replaced product back to the customer will be borne by Guardian Gear.
- In the case that a warranty claim is accepted for replacement, but the product is not in stock, the customer will have the option to choose between store credit or alternate replacement of the same or higher value. A store credit will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue and redeemable only on www.guardiangears.in or at a Guardian Gear Exclusive Store. Guardian Gear retains the prerogative to offer an alternate replacement. The customer retains the prerogative to wait for the product to be restocked, which needs to be communicated by the customer to us, via email. No refund will be issued in the case of an accepted warranty claim.