Rhino 70L Tail Bag with Rain Cover
2 sold in last 8 hours
6 In stock
Rs. 4,500.00 Rs. 3,799.00
Rhino 70L Tail Bag from Guardian Gears, made from 1680D High Abrasion Resistant Industrial Grade Ballistic Nylon Fabric, Heavy Duty Fittings, High Tensile Straps, Original YKK Zippers and YKK Pullers and 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape. Suitable for ALL MOTORCYCLES. Side Pockets can carry a 5Ltrs Fuel Can and comes with...
Subcribe to back in stock notification
customers are viewing this product
Rhino 70L Tail Bag from Guardian Gears, made from 1680D High Abrasion Resistant Industrial Grade Ballistic Nylon Fabric, Heavy Duty Fittings, High Tensile Straps, Original YKK Zippers and YKK Pullers and 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape. Suitable for ALL MOTORCYCLES. Side Pockets can carry a 5Ltrs Fuel Can and comes with extra straps to mount a Tent, Camera Tripod, Sleeping Bags or Sleeping Mats, or any other small items. Perfect companion for Long Rides, Touring or short Trips. High visibility bright fabric on the inside for easy access to items. Dry Bag option also available to be purchased separately. High quality rubberized Rain Proof Rain Cover for maximum safety during Monsoon rides. One Year Warranty against Manufacturing Defect.
Guardian Gears™ Rhino Tail bag
Guardian Gears™ Rhino Tail bag
- Mounts on Motorcycles with high swept exhausts with ease.
- Better durability, stability and strength than other fabrics.
- 2 side pockets with zips to carry quick access items safely.
- Zips allow the items kept inside from spilling or falling over and keeping it safe and secure.
- Outside top zipper pocket on flap to store documents, maps etc.
- Exterior zipper pocket for storing additional items.
- Inside mesh pocket to keep toiletries, chargers etc.
- Extra Padded Cushion on one side for Lower back support.
- Huge main compartment with top U-opening for easy packing and access.
- YKK™ Original Zippers and Pullers.
- Removable shoulder strap for easy movement off the bike.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective tape for high visibility during night rides.
- Comes with Rain Proof Cover.
- Bottom Lug protectors on the base.
- Fits All motorcycles
- 3-Point mounting, one strap goes under the tail lamp (to prevent the bag from sliding forward)
- Two straps loop through the rear foot peg stays (to secure the bag in place)
- Strong buckles for easy mounting on the bike
- Installation video is available on our YouTube Channel "Guardian Gears"
- High-denier Strong PU coated fabric used for high Abrasion resistance and maximum durability
- Heat Resistant fabric used on the base
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Foam padding on all sides
- Tough, long-lasting plastic bumpers with 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective tape on all corners
- Tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Heavy duty YKK™ zippers and sliders
- 1 year warranty against any manufacturing defects
Shipping Policy:Typically, it takes around 5-7* working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20* working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by our 3rd party courier partners. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners.
In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
- Each product from Guardian Gear has a specific warranty period. The specific warranty period for a product is mentioned in the “Warranty” drop-down in the “Product Details” section on the product page on www.guardiangears.in
- Warranty will be applicable only on products purchased at full printed MRP, from a Guardian Gear Exclusive Store, a Guardian Gear Authorized Dealership, a Guardian Gear Authorized Online Reseller or from www.guardiangears.in. To see the full list, visit the Store Locator on www.guardiangears.in.
- Warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The customer needs to submit a valid tax invoice of the product, issued by a Guardian Gear authorized seller and clear images of the product on which warranty is being claimed. Warranty claims received after the expiry of the warranty period will be automatically rejected.
- The warranty specifically covers only manufacturing defects. It does not cover damage caused by user errors, wear and tear, improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, accidental damage or the degradation of the materials that occurs after use.
- The warranty excludes loss, damage cost or expense of whatsoever nature, to personal property, user or third parties; directly or indirectly caused by, resulting from or in connection with any manufacturing defect in the product. In the case of warranty claims accepted by Guardian Gear, the liability of Guardian Gear is limited only to repair/replacement of the product or compensation for the original MRP of the product.
- Guardian Gear retains the prerogative to accept or reject a warranty claim. We aim to objectively evaluate each claim and work with the customer to resolve the claim in a mutually satisfactory manner.
- For warranty claims made and accepted within the first 7 days of purchase/delivery, we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product. Another unit of the product will be shipped to the customer as soon as the warranty product has been delivered to our facility and verified against the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim.
- For warranty claims made and accepted after the first 7 days of purchase/delivery, the customer is required to ship the product back to us on the address that we will provide. The cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer. Guardian Gear will not be responsible for any damage, delay or loss of the product in transit from the customer’s address to our central warehousing facility. Once the warranty product has been delivered to our facility and verified against the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim; we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the product. The cost of shipping the repaired/replaced product back to the customer will be borne by Guardian Gear.
- In the case that a warranty claim is accepted for replacement, but the product is not in stock, the customer will have the option to choose between store credit or alternate replacement of the same or higher value. A store credit will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue and redeemable only on www.guardiangears.in or at a Guardian Gear Exclusive Store. Guardian Gear retains the prerogative to offer an alternate replacement. The customer retains the prerogative to wait for the product to be restocked, which needs to be communicated by the customer to us, via email. No refund will be issued in the case of an accepted warranty claim.