Rhino Mini Tail Bag comes with a capacity of 50 Ltrs and can carry all your stuff for a 10-15 days ride. Proudly Made in India with 1680D ballistic nylon high abrasion resistant fabric for longer durability and strength. Fits on any motorcycle on the pillion seat and also on the Top Rack. For mounting on the Top Rack, bungee cords maybe required for more stability, however if mounting on the pillion seat the straps given are sufficient. Two Side pockets and one Flap pocket for storing quick access items on the outside and one mesh pocket inside for toiletries and other stuff. Additional straps are provided for keeping any small bag on top of the Tail Bag. High visibility fabric used inside the bag for easy of access of items. Highly reflective 3M Scothlite tape for better safety and high visibility during night rides. One year warranty for any manufacturing defect.
- Mounts on Any Motorcycles even with high swept exhausts with ease
- Better durability, stability and strength than other fabrics
- 1680D High Abrasion Resistant Fabric
- 2 side pockets with zips to carry quick access items safely.
- Outside top zipper pocket on flap to store documents, maps etc.
- Exterior zipper pocket for storing additional items
- Inside mesh pocket to keep toiletries, chargers etc.
- Extra Padded Cushion on one side for Lower back support.
- Huge main compartment with top U-opening for easy packing and access.
- YKK™ Original Zippers and Pullers
- Removable shoulder strap for easy movement off the bike.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective tape for high visibility during night rides.
- PU coated Rain Proof Cover included with the Bag
- Shoes/Bottom Lug protectors on the base Capacity 50Ltrs.
- Additional Straps Provided to keep any extra luggage on top of the Tail Bag
- 3-Point mounting, one strap goes under the tail lamp (to prevent the bag from sliding forward)
- Two straps loop through the rear foot peg stays (to secure the bag in place)
- Strong buckles for easy mounting on the bike
- Installation video is available on our YouTube Channel "Guardian Gears"
Typically, it takes around 5-7* working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20* working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by our 3rd party courier partners. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners.
In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
- Each product from Guardian Gear has a specific warranty period. The specific warranty period for a product is mentioned in the “Warranty” drop-down in the “Product Details” section on the product page on ryoxgears.com.
- Warranty will be applicable only on products purchased at full printed MRP, from a Guardian Gear Exclusive Store, a Guardian Gear Authorized Dealership, a Guardian Gear Authorized Online Reseller or from www.guardiangears.in. To see the full list, visit the Store Locator on www.guardiangears.in.
- Warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product.
- A valid warranty claim can be successfully initiated only by filling in and submitting the “Warranty Claim” form on www.guardiangears.in, before the expiry of the specific warranty period of the product for which warranty is to be claimed. The customer needs to submit a valid tax invoice of the product, issued by a Guardian Gear authorized seller and clear images of the product on which warranty is being claimed. Warranty claims received after the expiry of the warranty period will be automatically rejected.
- The warranty specifically covers only manufacturing defects. It does not cover damage caused by user errors, wear and tear, improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, accidental damage or the degradation of the materials that occurs after use.
- The warranty excludes loss, damage cost or expense of whatsoever nature, to personal property, user or third parties; directly or indirectly caused by, resulting from or in connection with any manufacturing defect in the product. In the case of warranty claims accepted by Guardian Gear, the liability of Guardian Gear is limited only to repair/replacement of the product or compensation for the original MRP of the product.
- Guardian Gear retains the prerogative to accept or reject a warranty claim. We aim to objectively evaluate each claim and work with the customer to resolve the claim in a mutually satisfactory manner.
- For warranty claims made and accepted within the first 15 days of purchase/delivery, we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product. Another unit of the product will be shipped to the customer as soon as the warranty product has been delivered to our facility and verified against the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim.
- For warranty claims made and accepted after the first 15 days of purchase/delivery, the customer is required to ship the product back to us on the address that we will provide. The cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer. Guardian Gear will not be responsible for any damage, delay or loss of the product in transit from the customer’s address to our central warehousing facility. Once the warranty product has been delivered to our facility and verified against the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim; we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the product. The cost of shipping the repaired/replaced product back to the customer will be borne by Guardian Gear.
- In the case that a warranty claim is accepted for replacement, but the product is not in stock, the customer will have the option to choose between store credit or alternate replacement of the same or higher value. A store credit will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue and redeemable only on www.guardiangears.in or at a Guardian Gear Exclusive Store. Guardian Gear retains the prerogative to offer an alternate replacement. The customer retains the prerogative to wait for the product to be restocked, which needs to be communicated by the customer to us, via email. No refund will be issued in the case of an accepted warranty claim.