Guardian Gears Shark Mini Universal 18L Tank Bag, suitable for ALL MOTORCYCLES with Metal or Fiber Tank. Made from 1680D High Abrasion Resistant Industrial Grade Ballistic Nylon Fabric, Heavy Duty Fitting, High Tensile straps, Original YKK Zippers and YKK Pullers and 3M Scotchlite Reflective strip, for durability, rugged use and long life. Unique Quick Release Design makes is very easy for mounting the tank bag On and OFF the motorbike. One time mounting of straps required and after that just click In and Out without the hassle of managing the hanging straps as they will remain on the Motorcycle, unlike what is available in the market today? Comes with a Rubberized Rain Proof Cover for protection from rains. Capacity of this tank bag is 11ltrs Expandable to 18ltrs, for carrying quick access items, documents, snacks, and special Mobile Friendly Smart Phone Touch Sensitive pocket for ease of Navigation. One year warranty against any manufacturing defect.
- Capacity of 11 Liters, Expandable up to 18 liters
- Extra Long Pullers for easy glove usage
- Original 3m Scotchlite High Reflective tapes on either sides for extra visibility
- Can use it as a shoulder Sling bag (Comes with Extra shoulder strap)
- Comes with Rain Proof Cover
- Touch Sensitive front pocket for GPS Navigation
- Inner mesh pocket for storing quick access items
- Key Holder included on the flap
- Easy 4 buckles Mounting system on the tank
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon fabric used for high abrasion resistance and long life
- Fits all Motorcycles
1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
Typically, it takes around 5-7* working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20* working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by our 3rd party courier partners. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners.
In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
- Each product from Guardian Gear has a specific warranty period. The specific warranty period for a product is mentioned in the “Warranty” drop-down in the “Product Details” section on the product page on www.guardiangears.in
- Warranty will be applicable only on products purchased at full printed MRP, from a Guardian Gear Exclusive Store, a Guardian Gear Authorized Dealership, a Guardian Gear Authorized Online Reseller or from www.guardiangears.in. To see the full list, visit the Store Locator on www.guardiangears.in.
- Warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The customer needs to submit a valid tax invoice of the product, issued by a Guardian Gear authorized seller and clear images of the product on which warranty is being claimed. Warranty claims received after the expiry of the warranty period will be automatically rejected.
- The warranty specifically covers only manufacturing defects. It does not cover damage caused by user errors, wear and tear, improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, accidental damage or the degradation of the materials that occurs after use.
- The warranty excludes loss, damage cost or expense of whatsoever nature, to personal property, user or third parties; directly or indirectly caused by, resulting from or in connection with any manufacturing defect in the product. In the case of warranty claims accepted by Guardian Gear, the liability of Guardian Gear is limited only to repair/replacement of the product or compensation for the original MRP of the product.
- Guardian Gear retains the prerogative to accept or reject a warranty claim. We aim to objectively evaluate each claim and work with the customer to resolve the claim in a mutually satisfactory manner.
- For warranty claims made and accepted within the first 7 days of purchase/delivery, we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product. Another unit of the product will be shipped to the customer as soon as the warranty product has been delivered to our facility and verified against the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim.
- For warranty claims made and accepted after the first 7 days of purchase/delivery, the customer is required to ship the product back to us on the address that we will provide. The cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer. Guardian Gear will not be responsible for any damage, delay or loss of the product in transit from the customer’s address to our central warehousing facility. Once the warranty product has been delivered to our facility and verified against the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim; we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the product. The cost of shipping the repaired/replaced product back to the customer will be borne by Guardian Gear.
- In the case that a warranty claim is accepted for replacement, but the product is not in stock, the customer will have the option to choose between store credit or alternate replacement of the same or higher value. A store credit will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue and redeemable only on www.guardiangears.in or at a Guardian Gear Exclusive Store. Guardian Gear retains the prerogative to offer an alternate replacement. The customer retains the prerogative to wait for the product to be restocked, which needs to be communicated by the customer to us, via email. No refund will be issued in the case of an accepted warranty claim.